This is Why You Must Eat Avocados Everyday
Avocado is luxurious, rich, and creamy like butter. This amazing fruit makes every meal into something far more delicious. But, the difference between avocados and butter is that the fruit should and can be eaten regularly. Avocados are rich in protein that gives you plenty of energy and keeps hunger at bay.
They are best known as the creamy main ingredient in guacamole, but they are rich in healthy monounsaturated fats and also a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
AVOCADOS WON’T MAKE YOU FAT
Avocados include monounsaturated fat, which is a healthy fat and a beautifying oil, and also increases the good HDL cholesterol. Avocados have a high content of oleic acid, which is famous for keeping people slim. Also, it is considered to lower the chances of experiencing heart disease.
If you hate yourself for snacking all the time, avocados can aid in changing that. According to studies, adding avocados or other healthy fats to your meals make you feel full.
RICH IN NUTRIENTS
Avocados consist of more than 14 minerals inside each one. Also, it contains:
- 18 essential amino acids and 2 grams of protein per 100 grams of avocado
- Soluble fiber
- Phytosterols: beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol that can control arthritis and other forms of inflammation
- High amount of antioxidant, oil-soluble carotenoids
- Chlorophyll, which gives avocados their beautiful green glow. It acts as a deodorizer, detoxifier, and toxin
- Polyhydroxylated fatty alcohols, which offers anti-inflammatory benefits and skin protection from ultraviolet radiation
- Vitamins: B, C, E
CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR MEALS
Avocados can turn ordinary meals into wonderful meals. They can be added on top of almost any food.
They can taste great with sea salt or any form of seaweed. Avocados include high potassium content which is balanced by the great sodium content of sea salt and seaweeds. This fruit is excellent in salads too. Today, it is often used in smoothie recipes.
Avocados are health beneficial because of their fats that help control the blood sugar levels, keep good cholesterol at optimum levels and also neutralize inflammation in the brain and body.